Our COVID-19 Response
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Gosal & Company will be conducting all scheduled appointments by telephone until further notice. Our office remains open for individuals who wish to retain our services, drop off documents, or deposit funds in trust. Please ensure that you wear a mask if you choose to visit our office. Please do not bring other individuals with you as our waiting area has limited seating space.
If you have travelled anywhere within Canada or have returned from an international trip and have not yet completed your 14-day quarantine, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not visit our office.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
Experienced WorkSafeBC ("WCB") & CPP Disability Benefit Lawyers
The lawyers at Gosal & Company do not dabble in multiple areas of law. We concentrate on WorkSafeBC claims (approximately 95% of our files) and CPP Disability claims and appeals. Mr. Gosal has represented over 4,400 injured workers since 1993.
Mr. Gosal has been qualified (and provided oral evidence) as an expert witness regarding Workers’ Compensation matters in the British Columbia Supreme Court.
Why Choose Gosal & Company
WorkSafeBC Red Flags
- Your claim has been accepted for …
- No other condition (temporary or permanent) is accepted.
- No limitations or restrictions are accepted.
- It is not anticipated that any permanent impairment will result.
- Your file will not be referred to Disability Awards.
- You have been deemed fit to return to work without restrictions.
- Your condition has resolved.
- You have a significant pre-existing condition. No aggravation of your pre-existing condition is accepted.
- Your file has been reviewed by our Medical Advisor…I have accepted the Medical Advisor’s opinion…your claim is denied.
- There is no convincing evidence of….
- Your “chronic pain” is accepted. Your file will be referred to Disability Awards for chronic pain. (This means that the WCB has quantified your disability as 2.5% out of 100% and that any and all objective signs of medical disability will be ignored).