Our COVID-19 Response
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Gosal & Company will be conducting all scheduled appointments by telephone until further notice. Our office remains open for individuals who wish to retain our services, drop off documents, or deposit funds in trust.
If you have travelled anywhere within Canada or have returned from an international trip and have not yet completed your 14-day quarantine, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please refrain from visiting our office.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
Experienced WorkSafeBC ("WCB") & CPP Disability Benefit Lawyers
Why Choose Gosal & Company
WorkSafeBC Red Flags
- Your claim has been accepted for …
- No other condition (temporary or permanent) is accepted.
- No limitations or restrictions are accepted.
- It is not anticipated that any permanent impairment will result.
- Your file will not be referred to Disability Awards.
- You have been deemed fit to return to work without restrictions.
- Your condition has resolved.
- You have a significant pre-existing condition. No aggravation of your pre-existing condition is accepted.
- Your file has been reviewed by our Medical Advisor…I have accepted the Medical Advisor’s opinion…your claim is denied.
- There is no convincing evidence of….
- Your “chronic pain” is accepted. Your file will be referred to Disability Awards for chronic pain. (This means that the WCB has quantified your disability as 2.5% out of 100% and that any and all objective signs of medical disability will be ignored).